Our Return Policy
- All returns are subject to our MagPanel Warranty, which can be found here.
- We only accept returns on items within 90 days. We do not accept returns on clearance items, discontinued items or custom items.
- Return shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the customer. Return shipping costs may be higher than the initial shipping cost.
- Any returned item that is scratched, dented, altered or damaged in any way (aside from damage that occurred during transit by the freight company that has been clearly noted on the driver's bill of lading) will not be refunded. Returned items must be in "as new" condition to qualify for a refund. This includes damage inflicted during return shipment that is a result of buyer's improper repackaging.
Restock + Cancellation Fees
- There are no restocking fees when exchanging for a similar product within 30 days.
- There is a 3% fee on stored orders that are canceled but were originally paid for using a credit card. A "stored order" is an order that has been paid for but has not shipped out or been picked up. This 3% fee covers the non-recoverable interchange fees charged by credit card companies on all transactions.
If you have any questions about order eligibility, or if you'd like to begin the returns process, please reach out to our team directly at (866) 710-7070 or email us at email@example.com.
If you would like to drop off your return directly at our warehouse please send an email with the return items and quantities you'd like to drop off to firstname.lastname@example.org first so we can ensure availability. Please note our warehouse return hours are 8am-3:30pm Mon-Fri.